You will be supervising (real estate) transactions, working closely together with renowned law firms, and provide advise on the structuring of funds, including regulatory aspects. You will work as sole Legal Counsel for the Berlin office and report directly to General Counsel, Head Legal & Tax in the Netherlands.
- business lawyer, pragmatic and solution oriented, experienced in advising the business in a practical manner
- German Law background
- sound knowledge of corporate law and/or real estate law
- some working experience within an international setting and/or investment management company is preferred
- project: situated at the Berlin office, possibility to work partially from the Berlin office and partially from home
- start: March 1, 2017 (possibly a few weeks earlier), 4-5 days per week
- duration: 6 months, with the possibility to extend